Discover how businesses and technologies are rapidly changing the way we eat.
Tuesday, November 10th | 11:30-1:00 pm | Room E62-223
The first part of the session will feature a panel discussion on future trends in the agribusiness industry. Panel will feature student speakers with experience across the food supply chain, including:
- agricultural innovation in Israel
- supply chain investments in China
- development policy at the United Nations FAO
- research and development at Pepsi
- sustainability and safety at Mars
- food robotics at Spyce
For the second part of the session, enjoy a delicious lunch and meet other students interested in the food system.