Business Plan Resources
Below are a variety of resources to help Rabobank-MIT Food and Agribusiness Innovation Prize finalists write business plans and develop pitch materials. Please note that there is no set template for the final deliverables. Finalists are not required to use any of the templates or formats below.
- The MIT Nuts and Bolts of New Ventures course (see example business plan here)
- How Angels Read Business Plans by Peter Miller
- GrowThink Business Plan Guide
- Guy Kawasaki on Business Plans
- Writing a Compelling Executive Summary by Garage Technology Ventures
- MIT Enterprise Forum
- Bill Aulet's book "Disciplined Entrepreneurship"
- Orrick Startup Form Library
- Center for Women and Enterprise
- How Angel Investors Read Business Plans by Peter S. Miller
Finalists may also be interested in the OpenIDEO Agricultural Innovation Challenge.
If you have suggestions for additional resources, please email email@example.com